3.05.2009

Outlasting the Plateau

OK, so I'm finishing up week 3 on South Beach. On week 1 I lost 9.8 pounds and have been frozen in time since then. I'm having a hard time staying strong seeing as it seems to be doing no good but I've been perfect for 3 weeks (ok, minus one blizzard) and the scale hasn't moved in 2 of those weeks! Ahh...any advice on getting over the hump? PLEASE?

8 comments:

Jolayne said...

I am finding success with Weight Watchers Online. It would be a completely different direction from South Beach, but you might like it.

KrisJ said...

Ya Im no help being that I finally lost 3 lbs and then gained it all back in 1 weekend! Im tossing my scale!

The Haley Family said...

all I can say is work out more. Maybe that will help. I know that I had to lift weights to see a big difference. Up your protein, I do a shake one or twice a day. That is great you lost so much in week 1, I only lost a pound a day. You go girl!

Stay strong, you can totally do it!

Tirsa said...

Just keep going. When I was doing SB I had a plateau early on also and then once I got over it, I started to lose consistent weight...and I was super good during my plateau also. It will works itself out. Good job.

Haley L said...

I say it's all just proof you need more blizzards!

Brandie Lyon said...

I would say shake it up a bit. Maybe try a different diet. I've been doing the flat belly diet ,since thats where my fat mostly lies, and its going well. It works better for me than SB.

Brandie Lyon said...

If you want to take a look at my book,I'll gladly lend it to you.

Kimberly Davis said...

no advice from this girl...diet is notin my vocab, but it should be! Hey - love the scrapbooking, is it digital?