So Bryce and his friend Evan play all the time. In fact, me and Trisha's doors are pretty much revolving and they just go back and forth. Well, they were playing inside today and got a little bored and asked if they could go outside and ride scooters. It's a beautiful day so I, of course, said sure! Now I guess I shouldn't assume that going outside and playing scooters ACTUALLY MEANS going outside and playing scooters. It of course means doing something different and making a big mess. About 20 minutes later (I think I catnapped a little with Avery), I went out to check on them and...ok, to get me a nice cold Diet Coke out of the garage fridge, and this is what I found.

"Um...whatcha doin'?"
"We made a flying racecar!"
As I stood there and looked at the contents of my recycle bin on the garage floor, I just started cracking up. They'd made a seat to sit in with the pizza box and everything. I thought it was actually quite creative and I guess they could be melting their brains playing video games or something so I applauded them for their creativity and reminded them they had to pick it all up.
"Um...whatcha doin'?"
"We made a flying racecar!"
As I stood there and looked at the contents of my recycle bin on the garage floor, I just started cracking up. They'd made a seat to sit in with the pizza box and everything. I thought it was actually quite creative and I guess they could be melting their brains playing video games or something so I applauded them for their creativity and reminded them they had to pick it all up.
I loved this shot of their cute little faces. They were so proud of their creation.

3 comments:
How cute! What a great idea to make a rocket! Genius! (and fun!)
How cute are your kids. I just found your blog from Lori's. I hope you don't mind me checking it out. Your kids are so beautiful. Congradulations on the new little one. I just found out from my Mom that you guys got her. She is a doll. Girls are so much fun as I am sure you have found out. Cute little fam. Take care.
Hey, great job in teaching them how to recycle!
Post a Comment