"Hey Mom...I think I'm going to change my name to Cody."
"Oh yea, why? I think Bryce is a fantastic name."
"Duh mom....then we could be Zack and Cody." (Insert the "duh" hands and eyes rolled to the side here.)
~~~~~~~~~~
I gave Bryce his lunch and went upstairs to switch the laundry and fold a batch. I came down about a 1/2 hour later and Bryce was nowhere to be found. Finally I saw him crouched behind the couch (keep in mind his sandwich is still sitting on the table untouched which is completely normal).
"Uh...whatcha doin'?"
"Mom, I'm obviously playing spies!" (Insert "duh" reactions again)
~~~~~~~~~
Bryce is a total Lego genius. I know that people say that about their kids a lot but seriously, he has an incredible Lego brain. The other day he was building stuff and out of the blue, I said,
"Hey Bryce, do you take requests?"
"Sure, what do you want?"
"I want a perfect Jengo Fett ship." (A Star Wars ship for those of you not in the know. Me and the boys are freakishly addicted.)
"OK."
About 10 minutes later he came up the stairs and showed it to me. It really was unbelievable and I can't believe I didn't snap a picture.
All these things happened in the last 3 days. I love Bryce because he keeps me entertained and laughing all the time. :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment