After a great time at the school carnival, we all came home and crashed. Robb had just fed Avery and she was happy as a clam on his lap. I was sitting in the recliner (I'm SO tired) and had Zack run and get my camera and I just started snapping pics of her sweet cute face at 2 1/2 months. I just love that perfect double chin and those big brown eyes. Then Zack held her for a while and I snagged some really cute ones of them. Granted, he totally posed for some but posed or not you can tell how much he loves her and I love that! Anyway, I had a little bit of fun with Picasa's collages. Enjoy.


7 comments:
You are very creative! Love the one of Zack kissing his sister. I'm blown away how much she looks like her brothers.
She is the cutest little girl ever!! I know I tell you that all the time, but as she grows she just keeps getting cuter and cuter!!
LOVE THEM! I called Isaac over to see how cute and he let me know that he's seen her smile in person! Ditto to loving the big Bro. kiss pic!
You have the most beautiful kids! I love your collages.
I agree with Erica - she is the cutest little girl!
I love the collages! They are adorable, so excited to see you guys
so sweet!! Love the pictures of Zack snuggling her!!
Post a Comment