Avery Jolyne was born on:
Saturday, Jan. 3rd
2:11am
5lb. 12oz.
19 inches long
The delivery was...well...eventful but I'm not going into details now. She's here and she's healthy and Sarah was amazing.
Here are some pics...I'm going to sleep!
Click for pics!
9 comments:
YEAH!!! I am so happy that you had the chance to experience the birth of your baby girl. Welcome to the world Avery!!
She is beautiful. I love the picture of you holding her and she is just gazing into your eyes. So happy for you.
She is adorable! Congrats to all of you!
I am so HAPPY for you guys!!!! She is absolutely adorable. We can't wait to see you and your new babe. Love you all!!!
ams
Yeah, so happy for you! Was it just so amazing to be there for her birth? Sarah looks beautiful pregnant!
Can't wait to meet the little girl!
Congratulations!! I am so excited to meet my new adorable niece! She is beautiful! I am sure Sarah was wonderful! I am so happy for you guys that you were able to be there for the birth and all the little after things. Congratulations to Zack and Bryce too... what great big brothers you will be!!
Love, Lori
We are so happy for you guys! And she is just precious! Cant wait to give her a squeeze!!!
She's perfect! What neat pictures/video! I bet the boys are very excited. So...when are you coming to visit? lol
I just love how Avery appears to be looking right at you in the video then waves at you!! So alert and content!! Can't wait to meet her!!
Post a Comment