1.13.2009

The Accidental Smile

One of my favorite things about new babies is their accidental smile. We all know in those first few weeks, the smiles are caused by gas or are little facial twitches. But, isn't it so cute anyway? Avery must be REALLY gassy because she smiles all the time especially when Robb kisses her as loud and obnoxiously as he can on the lips. Her pediatrician even commented on how much she smiled during her first visit. Intentional or not, wouldn't the world be a much happier place if everyone was smiley when they had gas?


On a side note, I took miss Avery in for a weight check today and she now weighs in at 6 lb. 4 oz. which is 11 oz. up from last week!  You go girl!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, she is a doll! Love her big beautiful eyes! The accidental smile is quite swweet too!

Erica said...

She is chunky up fast!! That is so good.

Lynette said...

ok...that smile pic is the cutest baby pic I think I have ever seen!!! Hope you get that one framed!!! She is such a dolly!!! Thanks for sharing her!!!

The Haley Family said...

yummy...I could just eat her!

Love the jammies...Ella's are brown with pink hearts!

Elizabeth said...

Love that smile! She is so precious! Makes you just want to hold her all day! You can call when you need a break! ;) heehee

Kimberly Davis said...

can I tell you how darling she is....I got something for you today, I'll put it in the mail - you can never have too much pink!

Lori Davis said...

She is the cutest thing! I love her smile and her eyes are beautiful. I must meet her soon!!! I loved talking to you today!

Anonymous said...

That is so precious!