1.15.2009

Are You Kidding Me?

OK, I know I haven't done this for a while but is a 12 day old 6 pounder supposed to be able to roll from her tummy to her back?? Holy Crap...here is the proof. She really did start all the way on her tummy but by the time I laid her down and turned on my camera she had already rolled a little.



Here are a few additional pics of Avery's cuteness today.

12 comments:

alison said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Avery is one motivated little girl!!

Alli said...

Okay - LOVE the pink bow - and if you ever need a babysitter, call me and I'll hop a plane!

Carli said...

You go girl!!!

Jenn said...

She is the cutest!

Unknown said...

She is so gosh darn cute! I need to stop by and visit!

KrisJ said...

Maddie was rolling at day 3 BUT as soon as she packed on some lbs she stopped! Shes so cute!

wadeanderin said...

Tough little gal!!! Addie and Noah did that too - and I had the same reaction - WHAT??!!! Luckily they can't get too far until they learn to roll the other way too - so hopefully you have some time left before she starts rolling off beds! By the way - they both had reflux and I swear that's why they rolled so early - always arching their backs, etc. I'm probably up in the night...who knows!!? Soak up all that pink!!!

tamiz said...

You've got yourself an over achiever!!

Lori Davis said...

I can't believe her... she needs to give Ruby some lessons... Ruby still does not move that much pretty much ever!! She is a cutie!!

The Rowley Family said...

Came across your blog and your beautiful baby girl. It looks like your cute family is doing so well.

Congratulations.
The Rowleys
Jim, Jeniele, Jordan, Preston, Brenden, & Ella (whew..)

Anonymous said...

I love reading about your baby euphoria in your house!

Tirsa said...

She is so dang cute. Im sure you guys are having a blast.