OK, I'm not sure what kind of demon has been possessing my Blogger account for the last couple of days but it finally let me upload some pics...yay! Some family members have requested more pictures so here's a couple I thought were really cute. I love love the ones of Avery and Robb. Thanks for the headband Erica! The flower really isn't that massive, her noggin is just really teensy.
Hey Kris! She looks so cute--in the pics with her eyes open she looks older than a week, but then you see her next to Rob and she looks teeny--a sweet petite! I was thinking about you on Monday while I was taking down my Christmas decorations and listening to Bing Crosby (Melekalikimaka!)--glad you got through that rough day, so glad the Lord has blessed you and your family. We love you! Allison
15 comments:
She is so adorable.
she is so sweet! and she doesn't look less than a week old at all, not with those eyes open! such a beauty--glad you're all having fun with her.
Congratulations! She is adorable! Chelsea sent me the link to your blog so I could see the little cutie.
What a beauty!!
What a cutie pie!! Congrats! We can't wait to meet her.
I was just about to ask you to take some pictures of Avery with that headband on- you read my mind!! She is cute!!!
What a cute little girl. We are so happy for you guys.
She's gorgeous my friend!!!
Love the pics! The one of her with Robb is just so precious!
she is sooo beautiful!! Love the pic of her and her daddy! Makes my heart go pitter patter and my eyes get all swimmey!!!
so cute, again and again!!!
She is Darling - love the pictures!
So cute! Love the pics!
Hey Kris! She looks so cute--in the pics with her eyes open she looks older than a week, but then you see her next to Rob and she looks teeny--a sweet petite! I was thinking about you on Monday while I was taking down my Christmas decorations and listening to Bing Crosby (Melekalikimaka!)--glad you got through that rough day, so glad the Lord has blessed you and your family. We love you! Allison
Love these pics! So happy for you.
Post a Comment