Bryce doesn't have much experience as a big brother but he is up to the challenge. Since he is in morning kindergarten, he gets to spend the whole afternoon with her. He just sat and played with her this afternoon on the floor and I snuck some cute pics.

12 comments:
You make me want another baby...
Bryce is so sweet and those pictures are adorable!
awwww...no THAT is sweet! what a good big brother(s) she'll have!
and that last one is hilarious! LOL
sorry.. that above post is from me..
-Shandy
such great pictures! i think its great that bryce has this extra time to bond with her--practice being a big brother!
avery is the queen of facial expressions isn't she?
She is soooo cute! She is so alert, she hardly looks like a newborn. Congrats again! So happy for you!
love the cross eyed picture! Big brothers are the best, ask Ella!
Oh, my gosh, I love them! I love the lips in the second picture! Mike thought they were awesome!
Oh, she is just adorable. I'm sorry for what you've had to go through. I'm glad it is all working out now.
When my reader shows a new blog post, I'm always hoping it is new pics of your sweet little girl.
That is great! We've been wondering how things have been with you guys. You capture great moments with ALL of your kids.
Bryce, you are so sweet. I love to watch Will with Ruby... big brothers are the BEST!! I should know... I bet Robb doted on me just like that!!
Those two make quite a pair! I miss having a bitty one around.
Post a Comment