All right, here it is for those of you who want it. I must give all the credit to my mother-in-law Cheryl whose recipe this is. It's super easy and you can mix wheat and white flour although I just use wheat. And this is a Bosch recipe so if you don't have one you may have to do the kneading on your own.
In Bosch, beat with beaters:
6 C. flour
2 T. yeast
1 1/2 T. dough enhancer
Add 4 C. warm water. Mix together 1 minute. Cover with towel and let sit for 10 minutes. Change beaters to dough hooks.
Add:
1/3 C. oil
1/2 C. honey
1 T. salt
Stir.
Add 2 more cups flour and stir. Add 1 more cup flour and knead for 8-10 minutes on Speed 1 or 2. (I usually do 7 minutes on speed 2 and 2 minutes on 1)
Put in greased pans (makes 4 medium loaves). Let rise in pan till slightly above top of pan. Bake 30 minutes at 350.
2 C. flour and stir.
3 comments:
Thank you!!! I do not have a Bosch, but would love to get one! I am still wondering how I could cut this recipe in half to go into my Kitchen Aid... Hmm... I will somehow figure it out!
sounds great I will take 4 orders! hehehe
Have you added nuts, grains, and/or raisins to this recipe ever?
Post a Comment