5.23.2008

The Joys of Soccer

OK, so soccer at the age of 5 is some serious comic relief. Bryce just finished soccer (phew!) and it was a crack up. He was so excited to be on Spencer's team and for Jamey to be his coach. I think Robb and I spent the 45 minutes every week screaming, "Bryce, go get the ball! Bryce we can't play at the park right now! BRYCE...for the love, son, do something!" Anyway, we think he had fun??? I love how much they are paying attention to Jamey.

Ooops, you kind of missed the ball!


They went to chase the ball before it got in the road and never quite made it back.

Of course the grass throwing game is always exciting.


Best Buds.

3 comments:

Erica said...

I am really glad it is over too, but think Jamey is even more glad than I. Those boys are really funny, uh?

The Haley Family said...

so, so, so cute!!! Drew was the exact same last year...which is why we skipped it this year!!

Love your guts...glad we're at your place visiting!!

The Teeples said...

Kris,
So cute. We have been having the same experience with Isaac this year. If you haven't watched the Video clips you will see that I am yelling and screaming more than I should be.

How cute are your boys?

Love ya,
Heather :)