5.10.2008

Kris I LOVE YOU....

Kris, I cannot thank you enough for all you do for me. For all of those that read this I want you to know that my wife Kris is truly one of a kind. I will be forever greatful to have such a beautiful wife as my eternal companion. To share my life with Kirs and our eternal family will forever be
A DREAM COME TRUE!!!!


Here are just a few of the things I am thankful for in Kris.

Kris is...

Loving
Caring
Thoughtful
Beautiful
Talented
Understanding
Easy going
Sweet
Kind
Helpful
Spiritual
Energetic
Spontaneous
Wonderul Cook
Great Example
Funny
Honest
Humble
Talkative
Patient
And much more...



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Haley Family said...

yeah Kris! You are all of those things and I am happy to be able to call you my friend!

Happy Mother's Day!

Jolayne said...

Great tribute. What a great husband.

Erica said...

Could that guy be any neater!! You are the best and I am so grateful to know you!!