5.11.2008

Happy Mother's Day

A big thanks to Robb and my boys for sneaking onto my blog and sharing all that sweet stuff (that's mostly true) and some of the beautiful artwork that I've been flooded with this week from the boys. I love that they were so excited for Mother's Day! I love you guys too and wouldn't want to work so hard for anyone but you!


Me and my cute boys on Mother's Day.

I also want to say Happy Mother's Day to my mom. I love you so much! I'm grateful for so many things...your patience, your encouraging my musical talent, for loving my kids so much, for raising me so well even when I did dumb things or dated dumb boys, for your discipline, for your testimony, and for your great example to me and my boys while you serve a mission. I love you Mom!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Erica said...

You looked so beautiful today. I am glad I know you and have had the chance to meet your mom. She is a wonderful person with a kind heart. You have many of her same qualities!!

KrisJ said...

awww that was so sweet, and I love that Robb and the kids posted on here for you! I agree with Erica you looked so pretty yesterday!

The Toy Guru said...

Beautiful Picture!! It was so sweet to read all of the tributes from all of your boys!! (As a first grade teacher...I must say that Zack is a gifted little writer..with excellent spelling and writing skills! :)

RainyPM said...

How sweet of Robb to post a Mother's Day surprise on here for you. And wow, you look stunning. It must be the motherhood glow. :) Motherhood just makes me look kind of sweaty, lol.