I think you all HAVE to know me pretty well by now but I thought this was fun...
A - Attached or single: Quite attached
B - Best friend: Just so many but I'll get in trouble if I don't say my Robb
C - Cake or pie: Cake...preferably lemon or super chocolatey
D - Day of choice: Fridays...Robb has no conference calls and we usually do something fun.
E - Essential item: Diet Coke baby
F - Favorite color: Black
G - Gummy bears or worms: Worms
H - Hometown: Spokane, WA
I - Indulgence(s): Massages...not often but often enough
J - January or July: Definitely January...the heat gives me migraines
K - Kids: 2 - Zack (6) & Bryce (4) & hopefully another in the next couple of years
L - Life is incomplete without: Laughing
M - Marriage date: December 27, 1996
N - Number of siblings: three...Mike (42), Mel (38), Kelly (35)
O - Oranges or apples: Definitely apples, oranges are too high maintenance
P - Phobias or fears: Bad car accidents...cancer...kidnappers
Q - Quotes: "For the love..."
R - Reason to smile: giggles, vacations, good health
S - Season of choice: Spring...bring it ON!
T - Tag three friends: whoever wants to
U - Unknown fact about me: I'm scared of horses
V - Very favorite store: Macy's
W - Worst habit: Not putting away laundry
X - X-ray or ultrasound: X-ray...less messy
Y - Your favorite food: Italian
Z - Zodiac sign: Sagittarius
1 comments:
I didn't know were scared of horses!!! We are exact opposites on that! When we get a horse you I can help you get over that fear!
Post a Comment