So, the other day we were cruising somewhere in the van...seriously all the days and errands run together...and I was giving the boys the "What if..." quiz about anything and everything like strangers, what if you woke up in the middle of the night and the house was on fire, what if you got home from school and I wasn't there...etc., etc.
They were listening very intently and actually scored quite well on my quiz. Then Zack came up with a question of his own. "Mom, what if we wake up in the morning and you and dad have been adult-napped?" He asked with a completely serious face showing a good deal of concern. It took me a second to figure out what he was asking and then I just thought it was such a cute question. We agreed that if Robb and I were "adult-napped" that he should just call 911 and reassured him that it's highly likely he'd never have to deal with that situation. Zack seemed quite relieved...
4 comments:
interesting comment above!?!
Anyway...cute game and great question!! I could see Drew asking the same question!
Missed seeing you this weekend!
It's funny to see what makes our kids really think...
That is adorable! Keep a bat under your bed just in case
Do you even know what a cabelo is?
"Adult-napped" is cute. Plus, what a thinker, to even come up with that.
How did you teach the boys not to call 911 for fun? I told Liv that if she called it and there wasn't an emergency the police would yell at her. She won't even touch a phone now!
Post a Comment