4.21.2008

Adoption Collage

OK, so we are basically to the point in the adoption process where you have to sell yourselves to the birthparents. It sounds terrible but it's pretty much true. Of course we know that birthparents are inspired to pick certain families but you still have to do your part to make your family look appealing.

Anyhoo...so I've been working on our photo collage. You have to do two 8.5x11 pages (which after doing 12x12 for so long was HARD) and you also want to include pictures that help them know a little about your family and what you like to do together. I picked a ton of pictures and finally narrowed it down to 14 pics. I also wanted to make the pages pretty simple as not to detract away from the myriad of pictures so I didn't add many embellishments. Anyway, take a look and let me know what you think. Do we look fun? Would you want your child to be a part of our family? Honestly, I will take any and all pointers. If you click on the pages individually, they'll open full size in a separate window.




10 comments:

The Haley Family said...

great job!!! Of course I would pick you!!! I am so excited for you guys to be doing this again!!!

alison said...

you look soo fun! can you adopt me? i promise i won't be ANY trouble *wink*!

RainyPM said...

Wow, those are perfect. I wouldn't change a thing.

Unknown said...

I think they turned out great. I have no criticism at all! The pictures really show your love for each other. Perfect!

shelly said...

Great pictures Kris. Any child would be lucky to be a part of your family!

Erica said...

Yeah- I think you guys sure know how to have some fun. You did a wonderful job on the pages. I think you choose the right pictures to really highlight your family.

Carli said...

It is perfection!

Elizabeth said...

I love it!! Beautiful Pictures and a beautiful family! I loved the scrapbook collage...looks awesome

KrisJ said...

Love it! You guys are awesome and Im so excited for you guys. I think at this point you will get your little one before me!!

Blaine and Tirsa said...

The collages look fabulous! After seeing your pages, I'm really amazed that we even got chosen!!! LOL Our pages were pretty lame in comparison! I am going to have to ask for you help the next time we do this.