12.06.2007

Tokyo...Finally

So I'm sitting in the Tokyo airport paying 500 yen for internet (which I think is about $5?? I hope so). My eyes are burning and my butt is throbbing from sitting on a plane for 10 hours. You know you're on a long flight when you get two meals, two snacks, and as many beverages (alcohol included) as you want. I also fit in 3 movies...Bourne Ultimatum (could watch it over and over), Invasion, and Without Reservations (or something like that, with Catherine Zeta...). My next flight leaves in about 2 hours and is 7 hours long and then I should finally be there. Phew! No cell signal here though...I was so excited to send Tokyo texts! I'm watching an amazing sunset right now. The sun is HUGE. Anyway, more updates later. I need to go walk around and stretch out my bahookie before the next leg.

2 comments:

KrisJ said...

YAAA Im so excited for you! What a great adventure! I cant wait to see all the pics!

alison said...

hopefully you got enough stretching and vertical time before you had to get on the next flight. I expect to see lots of pictures w/explanations of what they are! oh, and i read that its very fashionable for guys to be wearing pastel colors b/c of the King--so see if that's true.