Top 10 things I love about Thailand:
1. Being with Robb
2. The colors
3. Easy & inexpensive transportation that will get you anywhere
4. Seeing an ancient world
5. Pad Thai (a kind of noodles here)
6. Shopping!
7. Being spoiled by Robb's work (posh hotel, excursions, rock star treatment)
8. Friendly and respectful people
9. Learning the history
10. Amazing architecture and art
Top 10 things I miss about home:
1. MY KIDS
2. Calling friends and family for free
3. Driving
4. TV shows in English
5. Cooler weather (I know it is freezing there right now but it's 93 plus humidity here!)
6. Going to church with people I know
7. My hair looking decent
8. Communicating easily
9. Normal sleep schedule
10. MY KIDS
5 comments:
It's nice to miss the kids- it makes you a better mom when you get back home. You are getting Rock Star treatment. Hope you get over that before you get home. :)
This is Zack and Bryce- Taking turns telling you things starting with Zack.
I like you. I miss you. We are having fun. I love mom and dad. I played lots of games with Spencer. Right now we are going to bed on Monday night. I want to write you a picture. We want to go back home and see you and dad. Me and Spencer played lots of games on the computer. We want to go to Thailand.
I love you.
What an awesome experience. Amazing how you miss those kids so much and two minutes after you're home and they're fighting, you wonder what it was you were missing so much. Have a wonderful time and thanks for your comments.
LOL to Jolayne's comment. So true!! Then you'll also realize that they've been a little spoiled while your gone and it takes a little "detox" to get them back to normal!!
Post a Comment