12.11.2007

On My Way...

Well, that fancy Mercedes came and picked me up at the hotel this morning at 4am. It didn't really feel like 4am...I don't even know what time it is anymore! I keep trying to keep track and time my Tylenol PM consumption to ease the jet lag but I lost track a long time ago. All I know is it is 3:47pm in Tokyo right now and I board my 8 1/2 hour flight to Seattle (it's faster on the way home with the tail wind) in about 20 minutes.

My first flight from Bangkok to Tokyo (5 1/2 hours) consisted of Evan Almighty (you're right Alison...it's pretty cute) and No Reservations again with some stir-fry noodles that had some mystery ingredients in it which I nudged to the side. The big chubby Japanese guy next to me snored the whole time and kept inadvertently laying his head on my shoulder...or maybe he was flirting. It is understandable seeing that I do look pretty snazzy with my make-up-less face and frizzy hair. At least I had the aisle seat and could escape once in a while to the potty.

Anyway...see you all soon.

6 comments:

alison said...

I didn't know japanese guys came in the chubby variety!

KrisJ said...

LOL I thought people falling asleep on you only happened in the movies! Your scaring me a little bit my flight to Vietnam will almost be a whole day so if 8 1/2 hours stinks Im gonna needs some serious meds!

Erica said...

See you soon!! Plus I know the boys are wanting you home!

Crazy4WilkyBunch said...

i almost pee'd my pants laughing at your blog...and the comments....

Heidi

Crazy4WilkyBunch said...

i almost pee'd my pants laughing at your blog...and the comments....

Heidi

Crazy4WilkyBunch said...

i almost pee'd my pants laughing at your blog...and the comments....

Heidi