12.10.2007

Day 5

So the goal of today was to RELAX. After two super packed days of walking everywhere and seeing everything, I was pooped. I ate breakfast with Robb and when he went in to work, I took a mid morning nap. :)

After I woke up, I took the subway down to Lumphini Park. It is this big sprawling park in the middle of downtown Bangkok. There is a big clocktower in the park which is the spot where President Hinckley dedicated the land of Thailand for the preaching of the gospel back in 1966. It took me about 35 minutes to walk from one end of the park to another. Then I headed back to the shopping district to hit a few more markets before going back to the hotel. I just chilled the rest of the day until Robb got back.

We went to dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe and then I talked Robb into going to the Night Bazaar again. I know...me and my shopping. I really haven't bought a ton but it's just so fun to look!

0 comments: