Snow on May 12th...lame...but true. So I felt a wee bit gloomy this morning when I had to send the kids to school in boots. I mean really? I understand Colorado has wacky weather but May 12th?
So I had all kinds of things on my list to get accomplished today. In fact, after a while I was pretty motivated and even emailed Robb and told him we are turning over a new leaf! We are gonna eat healthy and we are gonna exercise so get in the right frame of mind! He emailed me right back telling me he was completely on board.
Then, I checked Facebook. Bad move...my friend Michelle had posted that she was making cinnamon rolls. As I sat there looking out the window at the snow, I could almost taste cinnamon rolls. I tried to erase it out of my mind, really I did. (Remember the aforementioned turning over of the new leaf?) But, there was no use resisting. Thanks a lot Michelle! There went my list. My goal for the day was to make cinnamon rolls. And let me just say, they turned out DIVINE.

Needless to say, the new leaf will be turned over...in the next couple of days. Oh yea, and if I visit teach you...prepare yourself. :)
So I had all kinds of things on my list to get accomplished today. In fact, after a while I was pretty motivated and even emailed Robb and told him we are turning over a new leaf! We are gonna eat healthy and we are gonna exercise so get in the right frame of mind! He emailed me right back telling me he was completely on board.
Then, I checked Facebook. Bad move...my friend Michelle had posted that she was making cinnamon rolls. As I sat there looking out the window at the snow, I could almost taste cinnamon rolls. I tried to erase it out of my mind, really I did. (Remember the aforementioned turning over of the new leaf?) But, there was no use resisting. Thanks a lot Michelle! There went my list. My goal for the day was to make cinnamon rolls. And let me just say, they turned out DIVINE.
Needless to say, the new leaf will be turned over...in the next couple of days. Oh yea, and if I visit teach you...prepare yourself. :)

5 comments:
Could we pretend that you are my vter this month?
you are such and AWESOME vt-er!!
DELISH!! I didn't make any today even after I talked to you, but I did have two ice cream cones so this is probably a good thing. :)
My door is open, even though we aren't even in the same ward!
What about you OLD VTer partner!! :) Those look divine!!
Post a Comment