5.22.2010

Just for Fun

Tonite after Avery's bath she was playing with the stuff in my bathroom so I just turned the hair dryer on low to dry her hair which I've never done before. She LOVED it. So I just kept doing it and decided to try and straighten it. First of all, it's long! Secondly, can you say troll doll? Spin the pencil and this is what you get, right??

Oh my gosh, me and the boys were dying and then we let her go downstairs and she walked into the family room and Robb FREAKED out. He thought I'd ruined her hair. When I told him it would just go curly again when we got it wet then he thought it was funny. Out of control!

So we had to get it back to it's curly beautiful self before I laid her down. :)

post signature

3 comments:

Cheryl Briggs said...

I am laughing! Thank goodness I saw for sure her cute little dark curls. That was hilarious! I remember the first photo of Zack with his shaved head and I longed for his curls. Now I love it anyway I see it. Love those boys and that adorable Avery!

The Haley Family said...

Oh MY WORD, that is so funny!!! Totally troll doll hair! :) So cute!

Unknown said...

I never would have guessed that it was that long! How funny! Those are great pictures!