That is what my Avery is turning into...a big girl. :( Makes me a little sad. She's turning into miss independent. She doesn't like to be in the grocery cart anymore. She rarely likes her high chair and she won't even let you put the tray on. She's also not a fan of being strapped in the car seat. When I take the boys to karate, she has a fit if she can't get out on the floor with them to do the moves so we end up in the van or outside on the grass if it is nice. She loves to crawl up on the big chairs now. Last night I was going upstairs to help the boys get ready for bed and Robb was in on the computer. I told him to watch her because she was just sitting on one of the big kitchen chairs. About 5 minutes later Robb told me to come downstairs. She had no clothes on, was standing on the kitchen table, shaking her moneymaker. Yep, my girl the table dancer at 16 months. I totally got pics but can't bring myself to put the nakedness up on blogger, even if she is a baby. We were dying, it was so cute.
Her personality is hilarious. She's a total tease too. I'll say, "Do you want to go to sleep?" and she will tilt her head sideways and shut her eyes tight and then run away giggling. Her words include daddy, doggie, no, dank u (thank you), hi, and lots of gibberish. (You'll notice there was STILL no 'momma' in there.) She's down to one nap now. *sniff* And, she knows that binkys are only for bed (and church when she's really loud). So when you go get her out of bed she takes her bink out and is handing it to you even before you get to the crib. She's quite snobby with the DS too. If the boys are playing it, she pretty much screams at them till they can't take it anymore and just give it to her. I guess we know who the boss is.
It's fun actually seeing her grow up and get more hilarious with age but it is a little bittersweet.


Those big brown eyes just get me and I've loved her expressive eyebrows since day 1!
0 comments:
Post a Comment