A couple of days ago, our neighbor brought over some old roller blades that they weren't going to use anymore and asked if we wanted them. So I took them and put them in the garage.
After teaching on Tuesday, I hadn't seen Bryce in a while so I called his name and looked around and finally found him in the garage. He was roller blading to his heart's content. (They are miles too big for him by the way.)
Well, this morning I was in the kitchen making breakfast and heard Bryce making a ruckus as he was coming down the stairs but didn't think much about it (it is Bryce after all), and then heard some more commotion and singing in the living room. After a few minutes, I peeked in and he was roller blading around the living room.
"Bryce, those wheels are gross...you are going to get my carpet all dirty!"
"Uh...mom...your carpet is already totally dirty."
Thanks for that Bryce and...good point.

0 comments:
Post a Comment