We didn't do a ton this weekend. Friday night we went to the temple with our friends the Klines. We had a great night and enjoyed good dinner and conversation afterwards. Thanks guys!
Saturday was Women's Conference for our stake. Merrilee Boyack was awesome. It's so refreshing to hear from real women with real problems and how they overcome them. I learned a lot from her strength, her humor, and her faith.
Afterwards, Robb was kind enough to watch the kids all afternoon so I could go with Erica for a little retail therapy. Didn't find much but my best find was some sweet $10 jeans at NY& Co. Woo hoo...I love a good deal.
Didn't take many pics over the weekend but here are some cute ones of miss Avery in the bath. Her hair is so long but her curls tighten up so much you can't tell till they're wet. She looks so old in these pictures to me. :(
Saturday was Women's Conference for our stake. Merrilee Boyack was awesome. It's so refreshing to hear from real women with real problems and how they overcome them. I learned a lot from her strength, her humor, and her faith.
Afterwards, Robb was kind enough to watch the kids all afternoon so I could go with Erica for a little retail therapy. Didn't find much but my best find was some sweet $10 jeans at NY& Co. Woo hoo...I love a good deal.
Didn't take many pics over the weekend but here are some cute ones of miss Avery in the bath. Her hair is so long but her curls tighten up so much you can't tell till they're wet. She looks so old in these pictures to me. :(


2 comments:
She is just getting to big!! Cute little thing! I am always up for some good retail therapy!!
I'm glad you had a fun weekend! I miss hanging at the mall with you and your boys :-}.
Post a Comment