3.06.2010

Yay for Sunshine!

Today we have accomplished so much! It's amazing what a little sunshine will do. This morning was the first day of a running club one of my friends Nichole is starting up. Six of us met up this morning in Mead and went for a run. There was a short loop and a long loop. I, of course, took the short loop, a little under 3 miles for me. A little running, a lot of walking, but I will improve! The sun was beautiful and the blue sky with the snow covered mountains in the distance was so beautiful!

The next thing on our list was to help Zack design his pinewood derby car. His first choice, Mario Kart, we just couldn't come up with anything good. So we came up with another idea that is really awesome. I won't give anything away now but he's excited.

This year we bought in to some Rockies season tickets right behind the catcher! We are excited! So Robb went today to the game draft to pick the games we get. While he was gone we whipped together a picnic lunch and headed to the park since it was so beautiful. Avery literally had never played at a park because the last time it was warm, she wasn't mobile. I think she had been on a swing once. So it was all new to her and it was fun to watch her. Zack took off and played basketball with some boys and Bryce was all over the place. Robb hooked up with us after the game draft and played for a while too. So fun and relaxing.

Tonite Robb's watching the kids so I can go do a little shopping for Peru. 2 weeks baby! I'm getting excited. :)

I literally took about 50 picture of Avery on the swings. She loves swinging!

I loved this picture the most I think. Robb just made it to the park and she was so excited to see him but restrained by the swing. So cute!

Zack was being a stinker and wouldn't let me take any picture of him. This was the best I could get.

post signature

3 comments:

Lori Davis said...

I love the pics!! We had sunshine but unfortunately way too much snow on the ground for time at the park!

Elizabeth said...

Loved the pics! Can't believe how big Avery is getting! Crazy! The park is such a fun place...Blake and I went there to this week in the sunshine! Too bad it is going to get cold again!

Erica said...

We went to the park the other day too, and Everett was screaming with delight on the swings. I hope he is walking by early summer so he can really enjoy the park. Did Robb get the tickets he wanted for the games?