Today was flight day. I was a little worried about getting out of Denver because of the snow. But I left on time all day! On the first flight I experienced my first in-flight medical emergency (not me). About an hour into the flight, a very flustered flight attendant came on and asked if there were any doctors, nurses, or paramedics and could they please come to the front of the plane IMMEDIATELY. Three different people jumped up and ran up there. For about 20 mintues they were working on this guy up in the front. We learned later that he was having a seizure and had lost color in his face and they thought he stopped breathing but he ended up being fine. The paramedics met our plane in Houston though. It was pretty intense for a while.
I had quite a long layover in Houston, and crocheted a ton of flowers to give out while I'm here. The flight to Lima was 6 1/2 hours but actually passed pretty quickly. I LOVE video on demand. I met up with my sister, FINALLY, about an hour after landing and we are now kicking it in our hotel. I chatted with a lady in Spanish for a solid hour while waiting for Mel which was good practice. We are a little sleepy and are going to bed. I should have lots of pictures tomorrow. We have hired a tourguide to take us around Lima tomorrow before we fly out to Cusco on Sunday.
0 comments:
Post a Comment