Then I usually sigh, LOUDLY, and go make myself some breakfast. My breakfast is then consumed as I go in the study, sit down at my computer, read my email, catch up on my facebook, and check out my favorite news websites, ya know, just in case we have another super important video message from Obama, I mean, Osama.
While I'm doing this, Avery quietly motors around and finds things to pick up and play with. She usually has my big cookie cutters around her wrists like bracelets or is walking around with my camera pretending she's taking pictures while talking on her fake cell phone. It's really hilarious. But, eventually she ends up in the study playing with the games. She LOVES busting open a board game and pulling every single piece out. Yes, EVERY SINGLE PIECE, because then she likes to sit in the empty box. She's very quiet about it and it keeps her busy and I don't really mind because half the pieces are missing anyway. I love that she is so content and plays nicely and quietly....ahhh. (I know it won't last, Bryce was quiet and content too and then he turned 6.) I'm so grateful to have my little sweetheart keeping me company during the day. :)
1 comments:
I am relaxed just reading about your morning ritual (well the part after the kids are out the door.) Sounds great!
Post a Comment