...apparently make quite an impression.
We were at Heritage Square today in Golden. Robb had gone up to do the alpine slide with Zack. I took Bryce over to hit the miniature golf course. We were about on the 4th or 5th hole when the guy behind us, playing by himself, caught up to us. He was probably early 40's, totally normal looking guy. He kind of started chit chatting with us. He was commenting that Bryce was pretty good for a little guy. (Bryce was getting like a 2 on every hole so it was quite impressive.) A couple of holes later after I had sunk a couple of sweet shots he said, "You're not so bad yourself." I kind of felt a little embarrassed and said, "...uh thanks." So he kind of kept chit chatting with us and then a couple of holes later he said, "So, would you want to go golfing with me some time?" I about fell over. I said, after thinking what I could POSSIBLY say, "I don't think that would be such a good idea." He then said, "Oh my word...are you married??" I told him I was and he started apologizing profusely. Anyway, after 9 holes he kind of ducked out while we finished the last nine.
When Robb and Zack got back I told Robb some guy had asked me out back on hole 7. He said, "Shut up!" It was so funny. He kept asking me the rest of the day where my boyfriend was. The really funny thing was, we had decided last minute to go to Heritage Square so I literally had no make up, my hair was in a pony, and wasn't really looking my best. So the guy was either really desperate or just likes the "natural" look. We had a good laugh.
7 comments:
Whooo- hottie!! What kind of Mexican boys are going to being picking up next week? Although it was too bad that Robb never had the chance to see his competition.
Hey, everyone needs a little ego boost like that now and again! :)
just the ego boost you need before you go to Mexico!! Hot Momma!!
What a "hot chica" you are!! He must have liked your "skills" on the golf course.
That is AWESOME!!! Rob you better be nice to your lady!! lol
It's good to know you still got your stuff....ahh yeah!
That is the best story I have heard in a long time. You little Hot Mama You! Why would Robb be so surprised that someone was hitting on you? You should've said, "sure can I bring my husband?"
Post a Comment