9.13.2008

Coconuts

OK, so I'm busy most of the time but my Fridays are pretty laid back. I help in the boys' classes in the morning but then I really don't have much to do the rest of the day except pick up my house, etc. Bryce went to play with a friend yesterday afternoon so all I had to do was watch all the idiots in Galveston who wouldn't evacuate. By the time Robb got home I was itching for something to do but then he had a Young Mens party. I couldn't stay in my house anymore so I put the boys in the van and we went to Longmont.

We ended up at Panera...I mean give me one good reason why I shouldn't end up at Panera? I told the boys I was going to get soup in a breadbowl. They thought that sounded good so they got it too. When I brought our food back to the table, Zack gave me this really funny look..."why did they put my soup in a coconut?" Obviously he didn't understand it was actually a bowl of bread. I started busting up laughing and when I explained it to him, he started giggling. When he understood he could eat the bowl, he was so happy...understandably.

3 comments:

The Haley Family said...

cute story! I want a Panera here!!

Kimberly Davis said...

I wish you lived closer...Our boys would get along so well!

Tirsa said...

I can't give you even ONE good reason why you shouldn't end up at Panera!!!