...it's a massive storm, the storm surge is huge, it's going to devastate Galveston. Would you get out of the 130 mph winds already? I laughed my head off today when Geraldo totally got knocked on his keester by a massive wave. Why do reporters insist on standing right on shore in the middle of the biggest hurricane in 50 years? And why do people "hunker" down on this little island and refuse to leave when they are gonna get blown apart or drowned. Get the heck out of dodge people!
4 comments:
Greg and I had to laugh when we noticed that a reporter was standing right in the middle of a giant puddle of water in the street, when there was a dry sidewalk just a few yards away. Apparently they don't feel like they can report about a hurricane without at least having their feet under water.
absolutely!! why do they have to make the hurricane that much more dramatic?? its a HURRICANE for heavens' sake!! we were watching khou last night and their poor reporters are just being knocked over by the wind & rain and the feed would loop back to the station and the guys at the anchor desk would say "well...there goes ____, hopefully we'll hear from him later"
One of my friends who is in the Houston area just told me that yesterday they announced several times over the news that people who chose to stay in Galveston, including reporters, needed to write their social security numbers on their arms... so that bodies can be identified. Yet people still chose to stay... that is just crazy!
Kris...I was watching that too when Geraldo bout got dumped into the drink! I laughed out loud and had to rewind it for Randy to come and watch! He really is such a TARD!!!
I agree...people....get the heck out'a there!!!!
Post a Comment