So Bryce has been begging us since he was 3 to play football. He was so excited that he's now 5 and can play, although he was pretty miffed when he realized he couldn't tackle like he does with dad. In fact, the first time someone pulled his flags, he totally started crying. Week by week though, I think he's SLOWLY starting to get it. The first couple of practices, literally the only thing he did was headstands the whole time. We finally told him if we see one more headstand he was going to get paddled!
I gotta say...it's pretty good form.

Yes, mine's the one totally picking his nose. Click on the pic, it's totally worth looking at up close.
I love the tough face with the mouth guard that barely fits in his mouth.
They had their first game this week and it was hilarious. It's actually 5,6, and 7 year olds so he is the smallest. It was definitely more of a "game" than I thought it would be and I think he had fun. Although he kind of struggles remembering where he's supposed to be right as the ball's hiked so more often than not, his coach picks him up and runs him to the spot on the line right before they say hike. He, of course, LOVES that. Anyway, here's some pics.
7 comments:
I totally love the bald head!! We just shaved B's again yesterday, it is so cute! Drew just started football too...YIKES!
he is soooooo CUTE!!!! his big brown eyes are gorgeous!!! and that headstand is pretty sweet :)
ps: that above deleted post was from me -- I was signed in under a different user and you'd have no clue who was leaving you messages - LOL
K sooo cracking me up! LOL gotta love the headstand! And nose picking O M Goodness!
We can't wait to come to a game!!
The nose-picking picture is totally priceless - it made me laugh out loud! I bet he'll really thank you for that one day... :) Love the headstand, too - it's better than I could ever do!
LOVE IT! I love his pose..so funny!
It is cracking me up!
Post a Comment