So today is Zack's 7th birthday for which I will post much a little later. But if you know us, cakes are a big deal at this house. We always try to do something a little creative. Last year, Shannon came up with the tornado cake which was AWESOME. This year Zack is totally into Star Wars and is watching some part of some episode everyday almost. He said he wanted a cake of the "lava fight" between Annakin and Obi Wan at the end of Revenge of the Sith. So Zack and I put our heads together and this is what we came up with. We sent Robb to get the action figures (and if you know Robb's strong hatred of sci-fi, you appreciate what a mean task that was to give him) and he did good! Anyway, Zack was quite happy with the cake which is what counts.

8 comments:
of course it is a grea cake! I love the crunch bar on the lava!!
Happy birthday Zack...next year is baptism!
wow! impressive cake!!
happy birthday Zack!!
I think you are genius! Great idea! Especially the cruch bar! Cool!
Happy Birthday Zack!! The cake looks great- you always do such a good job.
Happy Bday Zack! Cool cake! Our boys loved the pic. I had to show them! They too are all about Star Wars.
What a great cake! It's all about the higher ground. :)
I made a fun cake for Liv's 4th bday too - A Barbie cake.
I'd prefer a Star Wars cake personally, but it seems that pink is my lot.
Morgan...I didn't know you have such homemaking skills...way to go!!
Very cool cake- I love cool cakes. :)
Post a Comment