10.02.2008

High Frequency Words

So whenever Bryce's kindergarten teacher sends home high frequency words I put them on the fridge so that Bryce can see and read and practice them. As I walked by the fridge this morning, I noticed that Zack had added his own word to the list on a pink post it note. I started cracking up! Zack and I have been lobbying for a wii for a while now (Robb's totally not falling for it) and it looks like Zack's trying to get one more person on the bandwagon. I can just see him trying to explain to Bryce how to say it and write it so it appears correctly on his letter to Santa...


 
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Shandy said...

right on Zack! that's hilarious!

Lynette said...

I have to say....Wii's are awesome! I know if you got one you and Robb would play it more than the boys!!! They are great fun. And what a smart lil boy you have!!

Erica said...

That is down right HILARIOUS!!!

The Haley Family said...

so funny!!! Very clever Zack!!

My boys are totally BEGGING for a Wii...maybe for Christmas!

Kimberly Davis said...

I can't stop laughing we've been trying to convince my husband to get a Wii since last chirstmas - I even took him to the store to try it out - and still nothing...I'm going to write a personal note to santa this year, just to make sure it's taken care of!!!!

Unknown said...

That totally cracks me up! What a funny guy!

Jacqueline Marie said...

that is HEEEElaraious!!