10.30.2008

Assume the Position

Bryce is on day 2 of the stomach flu. When I came downstairs this morning, he already found his place on the couch and had the remote ready to go. Can you guess what I let my kids do when they're sick?

 
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Jolayne said...

We just got through having sickness at our house. Hopefully his germs keep to themselves and don't spread to everybody in your house.

Shandy said...

oh poor boy!!
(and not so fun for you either taking care of sicklies...)

Elizabeth said...

so sorry for little Bryce! Hope he can feel better!

alison said...

look at that poor pitiful face!

Alli said...

Oh Bryce - I am so sorry that you are sick my little friend!

Erica said...

Poor little thing! He needs to hurry and get better- he has some dressing up and trick-or-treating to do tomorrow!!

Anonymous said...

He looks so pitiful! Hope you feel better little guy!

Heather Leigh said...

I got your message from McKenzi, so I sent you an invite...I can't believe how big your boys are!!!! Wow! Hope Bryce is feeling better soon...the flu is NO FUN for anyone. Luv ya!