Have you ever been watching a show and you hear a sweet song and you want to know who the heck it is and the name of it so you can add it to your iPod? Is it just me? I swear, I don't know what it is about Army Wives but I end up bawling by the end of every episode and it's cause the music is so good. Anyway, before I digress too far...check out
THIS SITE. It has almost all TV shows and organizes the music by season and episode. It even has direct links to iTunes. I know...another thing to waste your money on. Your welcome!
3 comments:
VERY cool!!
and oh, so useful!
thanks girl!
yeah!! I was watching Grey's last night and thinking...I really like that song! Thanks for the useful tip, as always!
Oh my gosh. I love you more than ever!
Post a Comment