Last night we watched a show that had a hypnotist in it. Robb and I were talking about it a little this morning and apparently Bryce overheard. He started asking us all these questions about what a "hypnotizer" does. All the way to school he just couldn't get it out of his little head.
"Are hypnotizers real?" I said yes, you could find them in the phone book. (I could almost literally see a light bulb go on).
"What do they do?" Robb said they could put you to sleep and make you act like a chicken. He found that to be a kick in the pants (much giggling ensued) and wanted to do it right then!
"What else do they do when they put you to sleep?" I told him they can help you lose weight or get over being scared of things.
"Can I go to one?" Umm...no.
Today after school he was walking around singing a little song about hypnotizing Zack to help him fall asleep and to help him remember stuff and so he would stop being naughty. It had like 3 verses. It was HILARIOUS. He didn't know I was listening to him, I had to clamp my hand over my mouth so he didn't know I was there. Oh my little Bryce...you just keep me smiling.
2 comments:
I love the imagination your cildren have. I think that the things they say are some of the funniest!!
girl - that is awesome! so funny and so fun to read about!!
Post a Comment