10.20.2008

LEGO Holiday Catalog

So we got the coveted holiday version of the LEGO magazine today with lots of insanely priced items inside. My boys have to take turns looking at it and they seriously look at each page for like 2 or 3 minutes to make sure they see everything. Well, Zack came up to me and finally showed me what he wants.
Yes, that's right, the Star Wars Death Star with all the characters included for a BARGAIN. ($399.99) I pointed the price out to him and he said, "Whoa! We would need to be rich!" Uh...yea.

He then said, "Well why don't you just get on TV and make some money mom?" I started laughing and replied, "How could I make money on TV?"

He said, "Ya know, get on Jeopardy or Cash Cab or something."

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You have to admit that is pretty cool! The price though? Not so much.... Win $ on TV! That is so funny that they would think that. :) (On a side note though, you would probably be good at either of those games!)

tamiz said...

I love me some cash cab!! Especially when I'm folding laundry. I guess I don't stand a chance since I never ride in cabs!

Anonymous said...

That was hilarious! I had to show Jacob. Ya know, we are still in that Lego stage I'm afraid. I don't think they ever out grow it.

KrisJ said...

Dang it why didnt I ever think of that! Im gonna start taking a cab and then maybe Ill share some of my winnings with him! TOO FUNNY!

The Haley Family said...

that is too funny! We love Cash Cab at the Haley house too! My boys thought that was "AWESOME" and they want to come see their 'cousins, Zack & Bryce' after they get it! Why do they still think we're related??

Love it!

Elizabeth said...

We too received that catalog, and almost everything Star Wars related was highlighted by both boys! Thank you Catalog shopping! Good luck on those Games! :)