5.13.2012

A-Z Mother's Day

When I was at the volunteer breakfast earlier this week at the boys' school, Bryce's teacher Mrs. Olsen told me that when I opened my Mothers Day gift from Bryce, I was going to cry.  I've kind of been wondering all week what it's going to be.

Well, when I came down for my super yummy breakfast this morning (blueberry pancakes, eggs, and sausage), I had this cute little wrapped gift on my plate.  It was an A-Z Mothers' Day book with coupons inside.



He told me he came up with these all on his own:

Always so nice
Believer in God (My favorite!  I'm glad he can tell)
Cute as an ice cream cone
Deeply kind
Everybody likes you
Flower smelling
Great with kids
Hero of heart
I love you lots and lots
Jumping in Japan (he said, "Sorry I couldn't think of anything else")
Kingdom of kindness
Lion of love
Millions value
No one can be you
Over the earth like an angel
Pretty as a princess
Roller coaster raising heart (Robb's favorite)
Super self
Triple heart love
Universe of heart
Very valuable
Wonderful woman
Xtreme mother (indeed!)
Yuniverse of love (LOL)
Zapper of heart (he reassured me that was a good thing)

Just love my sweet Bryce and his sweet heart.

Zack has taken over meals today with a little help from Robb.  He has the jello all ready to set in the fridge and put the meat in the marinade that he blended up.

Avery is pretty much just full of curls and hugs.

And Robb got me these gorgeous orange tulips.



Now if my kids' behavior can just hold up during church, it will be a good day!
post signature

0 comments: