We have entered the last few weeks of school that gets crazy busy! One of the events we went to last week was the school musical at Prairie Ridge. It was called Thwacked! It was kind of like chicken little but with frogs...LOL. Zack has become more and more brave this year, he has totally come out of his shell. When papers went out to audition, though, he said he was too nervous so I didn't push him. Well, he planned on going home with his friend Morgan the day of auditions and she was auditioning so he stuck around. He didn't audition for a speaking part or solo singing part but he did sing so he could be in the chorus. So he was one of the townspeople who sang and danced.
He was pretty nervous at the beginning. I could tell because he was grumpy, wouldn't put on his suspenders, etc. When it started he was totally hiding out in the back but the nervousness wore off and he did great! Afterward, he told me he almost puked at the beginning. Ahh...the drama. I've learned to embrace it. His friend Morgan had a lead role and sang and did her parts beautifully! I can't believe these kids are in middle school next year...
Morgan, Mrs. Keller (the music teacher), Trevor, Zack, and Carli, my AMAZING friend who co-directed.
I think he was so proud of himself for doing the musical. ;)



0 comments:
Post a Comment