Tracy and her husband flew out and had a timeshare in Park City. So we were able to get the conference room there and bust out our laptops and do a little scrapping and laughing on Saturday. OK, so I don't think anyone actually finished any scrapbooking but we sure had a good time! I learned a few new techniques on photoshop from Tracy and Lindsey and we ate a lot of pizza, drank a lot of soda, and had some goodies. It was great seeing all these girls again. I think Beth's baby was the hit of the whole shindig though. We just couldn't get enough of her!
Lindsey (from Ogden) and Beth (from Logan) were friends in high school before they were fellow scrapbookers.
Jamie (southern Utah county) and Bree (Salt Lake) lovin' on Beth's cute baby at Leatherby's.
Ice cream anyone? These were the small sundaes.
Erick, Tracy's husband (a.k.a. Mr. Trixie Scraps) getting a little baby time.
Beautiful Erica laughing (at me, not with me I'm sure) across the table from me.
Outside the resort in Park City. From left to right (Lindsey, Beth & Elsie, Tracy, Erica, moi, Bree, and DERFLER! (a.k.a Jamie).
This picture was HIGH-larious to me. Bree's laugh just kills me.
Such a fun weekend!
1 comments:
DERFLER!
Post a Comment