I've been stressed for a while and it seemed to escalate this week...not sure why I'm stressed but I feel it seeping in. Robb's work has been really stressful for him too and I see it on his face. He's been SO busy and working endless hours every night. I've been worried about my mom who slipped down the stairs a couple weeks ago. Love you mom! I've been doing P90X for 3 weeks which is supposed to make you feel amazing. It's OK but I'm not sold. We go camping every Labor Day Weekend and those plans fell through this week which REALLY bummed me out. The kids were so disappointed. Thankfully we were able to find a place and are still excited about going but I'm pretty sad about how everything played out. And Zack woke up sick this morning so we're hoping to still have an enjoyable weekend!
So it's been a little bit of a roller coaster. Have I had a good week? I don't know...kind of?
Our performance at the Honey Festival made the paper. I'm on the far left...in the shadows. :)
The new 'do.

5 comments:
It sounds like so many different emotions and that can be super stressful. I am sorry to hear about your mom. I am hoping she is doing fine. Thinking of you and hugging you from WI.
First, LOVE the new do - it's hot!!!
I hope you start to feel better - we all have those times and know that I love you and am sending hugs!
I think this week Earth is just off.. it seems like everyone had an off week!
Love the new hair!!
I love the new hair! That always gives me a lift. Sorry things are so stressful. Sometimes it just feels that way, even when you are on top of everything. Amazing how it just sneaks up on you slowly....I love reading about your cute family.
hey girl!!! Hugs to you and sorry for adding to the stress of the week. I think your amazing and thank you for being a great friend! I'm glad the camping still worked out with Erica but sad you're sick!!! I'm sad the original plan didn't work out either! Love you lady and you look hot with your new do!
Post a Comment