9.17.2010

Inspiration

OK, so I have been a total slacker in the cooking department lately. I LOVE to cook but have had zero desire. Don't know if it's because it was summer or 'cause I've felt kind of crappy lately or what. I was milling around the grocery store the other day not knowing what to get because I didn't want to cook when I came upon this little beauty.



There was a sign by the stack of cookbooks that said FREE so being the couponer that I am, I had to check it out. It's a $20 cookbook from Kraft and Philadelphia Cream Cheese. You had to buy 4 Philadelphia products and you'd get it free. So I picked up 4 bricks of cream cheese and stuck it in my cart. The picture on the front was so pretty after all...

So I got home, unloaded the groceries, and sat down to peruse. It took just a few minutes before I felt the cooking bug coming back. Mmmm...there are some yummy things in here! My patient husband who has fielded so many phone calls lately ("Can't you just grab something on the way home for us??") will be happy soon, I'm pretty sure.




post signature

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lori Davis said...

I hope I catch the cooking bug soon! Looks delicious!

The Haley Family said...

I have not been cooking ANYTHING lately. Thanks for the inspiration!