Well, today I was shopping at Famous Footwear trying to find some tennis shoes for Zack. After a few minutes, I noticed Avery wasn't by me anymore and went looking for her. She was clear over in the women's section that was mostly flip flops and flats but OF COURSE she found the 2 pair that were NOT flip flops or flats. This is what I found walking down the aisle towards me...yes she was walking in them, quite proficiently actually. :)
My own little Carrie Bradshaw...by the time we left, she had left a trail of high heeled, glammed out shoes all over the women's section. I apologized to the gal that worked there but she said not to worry, it had totally made her day watching her.


4 comments:
Well at least she has good taste in shoes too! You are in for so much trouble with that little one!!!
HILARIOUS!!! That is the cutest thing ever!
I love it!
Darling! I must say, i am quite impressed with her ability to walk in those things!
Post a Comment