8.14.2010

No Rush

This has been a weird summer. Every year I'm in a rush for school to start. Not this year...not sure what my funk is. Summer has been pleasant, relaxed, filled with lots of family time, mostly great behavior from the kids. Maybe it's 'cause my kids are a little older now? Maybe it's because I'm having more fun with them than usual? Not sure but I am definitely in no rush for school to start. Buying school supplies was kind of sad this week. They posted teachers yesterday and we haven't even gone to look yet. Homework? Ahhh! I know I'll get into the routine quickly enough but...not yet.

post signature

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have to agree... I have had a great summer with my kids and hate that they are growing up so quickly. School months are great for some things like running your errands during the day, but for the most part I am going to miss the relaxing summer days....

Lori Davis said...

Couldn't agree more...