Today, we all slept in and took our time getting ready for the day. Relaxing I must say. First order of business was some family pics since some of the group had to hop a plane in the evening. Here we all are in the backyard looking out on the Puget Sound.


Our little fam. :)

Our first stop in Seattle was the
Locks. It was cool to watch the whole process and dream about having some of those cool sailboats and yachts. :)

Afterwards, we went over and saw the Chinook salmon working their way through the fish ladders. Those suckers are HUGE!

Then it was off to Ivar's down on the waterfront. This place has the best chowder and fish & chips HANDS DOWN. It was so yum! Then the kids fed their french fries to the seagulls.

I think this just may be my favorite picture of the entire trip. I just LOVED Avery's face. She looks terrified but after the flinch she would giggle.

Then it was on to the Space Needle!


We had a great day in Seattle. Tomorrow I will just relax with the kids at our rental, enjoy the outdoors and maybe find something else to do on the island while Robb goes scuba diving. The weather has been AMAZING. No rain at all. It's heavenly.

1 comments:
SO many great pics!
Post a Comment