I think I ran out of gas on posting about the trip. So I'm a couple of days behind on getting to this post. I was so exhausted by Friday, I didn't feel like touching the computer.
Day 5 was kind of a do your own thing day. Erica's cruise came in to port in Seattle Friday morning so Robb and Jamey connected up and went scuba diving up at the Keystone Jetty on the west side of the island. They had a good time but said that cold water scuba is a lot different that warm water. The biggest obstacle was the strong current but they still learned a lot and had fun. They saw octopus, starfish, and other cool sea life.
Erica and I hung out with the kiddos and went to a couple of beaches and a park.
We had a great trip and I'm so glad we are home safe and sound.

0 comments:
Post a Comment