4.24.2010

More Rockies

So the Rockies game was canceled last night due to weather. So that means today was a doubleheader and our season tickets got us in to both. We had to buy 2 tickets for the boys and we were planning on splitting up and then swapping seats halfway through so both boys got the chance to sit in the good seats. Well, I just have to say Section 131 has the best usher EVER because she totally let us have 4 seats down by our season tickets since it wasn't very crowded. So we all got to sit together on the 17th row. Woo hoo!

It was a little chilly for the first game which we lost and was actually quite boring. But the 2nd game was much more high energy and exciting and, of course, we won. We made it till the 7th inning of the 2nd game which equaled 16 innings and 5 hours at the ball park. Great way to spend a Saturday. :)



Between game one and game two, they honored Ubaldo Jimenez for his no hitter he threw a few games back. First in Rockies history!


Eating nachos the beginning of game 2 which was actually way warmer than game one.


post signature

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Haley L said...

So jealous! I could totally handle 16 innings of the Rox and that no-hitter ceremony. Glad the second game was better than the first! I'm ready to send Greg Smith down to Triple A!

Jolayne said...

Wasn't it wonderful when the wind finally died down? Your hat looks great on you.

Erica said...

What a fun afternoon. Those kids are good sports, I think mine would have been dying to leave after the first couple innings. They don't sit and watch well. :)

Lori Davis said...

What a fun day! Also, I love your hat! Make me one... please... :)

The Haley Family said...

You're rockin' the hat lady! We would be twiners!!!

Unknown said...

Looks like you are having some fun family time! I too, like the hat on you! You are pur-tee!

Elizabeth said...

How fun!!! Great seats! I can't believe your kidos did that well! I know Blake for sure wouldn't!

cherylinthedr@yahoo.com said...

Not sure I could do 16 innings! Go Zack and Bryce---and where is Avery? We will try it again sometime with you! If we get those great seats! See you in the Busch Stadium soon!

gardnersixpack said...

OK..I love your new blog layout. Cool header. Looks like fun times!