When Zack lost his last tooth, he asked me flat out if I was the tooth fairy. I asked him what he thought and he said he thought I was so I told him he was probably right. I thought from that point on the dominoes would start falling...
Then during Christmastime, I heard Bryce ask, "Zack, do you believe in Santa Clause?" Zack replied, "Of course, what are you? Crazy?" Not only did it crack me up but I was a little surprised he DID believe after the tooth fairy bubble had burst.Then last night he came into the study and said, "Mom, I don't think Santa is real." "Why not?" "I just don't, it doesn't make sense." Then 2 seconds later he said, "Can I set up a secret camera in the living room? I want to try and catch the Easter Bunny coming through the front door."
So my question is, why is the tooth fairy and Santa so unbelievable but not the Easter Bunny? Maybe he's just holding on to believing as long as he can?
1 comments:
That's great! Nate was starting to bust the Easter Bunny myth to all the kids this year. Nate says"There's really no Easter Bunny." Emma says, "I know {giggle} It's Santa Claus." What do you say?
Post a Comment