4.04.2010

Easter Weekend

I was quite excited for the weekend. Conference and a laid back Easter. Friday night was a great date night and we got all our Easter Bunny-ing done not to mention the yumminess of PF Changs.

Saturday we enjoyed conference and in the afternoon had an Easter egg hunt with some friends. The boys crack me up because they get so excited that they just run around like chickens with their heads cut off and don't even really look that good. Then when they don't find any they kind of buckle down and get it done. It's still fun to see them so excited. Avery on the other hand was completely clueless. We gave her a basket and she put it on her head. We laid out the eggs on the floor for her and she still just sat there and stared at them. After MUCH help, she kind of got it...I think.

This morning, Bryce was waking us up at 7:00 like it was Christmas morning. Really? I kept telling him to be quiet so I could sleep. Yes, it totally made me wake up grumpy. Anyway, about 8:15, I relented and we headed downstairs. The Easter Bunny chose the downstairs shower and the top of the fridge for hiding places for the boys this year. Avery's of course was sitting in the middle of the room in plain sight...LOL. The boys got flip flops and candy plus the bunny always brings bubbles for everyone. Avery got some cute Easter books and lots of gummy lifesavers. Afterward we enjoyed conference from the next few hours.

How many gummy Lifesavers can you fit in your mouth?


Zack color coordinating his candy by the color of the eggs...of course. He looks so old to me. :(


So happy with his goodies.

After the last session we went outside to see if we could help Avery figure out the bubbles. Ha! She of course just wanted to suck on the wand. Then the boys and dad got into a soccer game. We played outside for about 40 minutes before we went to Robb's brother's for dinner. It was a great day and I LOVED conference and feeling rejuvenated.

Mmm...yummy!


Isn't that hair cute? Out of control...but cute.


My dessert I took to Easter dinner. Chocolate trifle...mmmm.

post signature

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute Easter dress on Avery! She is a doll! That chocolate trifle looks heavenly! Do I spy some caramel on top?? mmmm.....